let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
thursdays with ad. Wednesday, August 4, 2010 10:59 AM

friend

-noun
1. a person whom one knows, likes and trust.
2. a person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. a person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. one who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend a member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker
6. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend of foe?

friend-ship

-noun
1. the state of being a friend; association as friend: to value a person's friendship.
2. friendly feeling or disposition.
3. friendly relation or intimacy.
4. to entertain jann's random moments and go along with her ideas even if it means looking stupid to the whole world.