This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute. Deactivating my facebook account meant to relief myself from the people who have been trying to drag me down using the basic elements they are not experts at - controversy, public humiliation, and sabotage. I never expected the unnecessary counterattacks to come biting me in my ass on my Twitter as well.
I'm a straight-forward kinda person. You have something to say to me, you say it to me to my face instead of posting it all over cyber space using the names - that I created for myself and my use only- with intentions to direct your insults or messages and failed attempts of really bad sarcasm, but choose to mean them indirectly to me.
Well..maybe you're afraid to do it to me personally, in fear of not being able to comprehend the English language that I use, because you're too empty-headed and brainless to understand or even know the meaning of the word "manipulate".
I don't hold grudges against you and I'm not going to quote my book of sarcastic remarks to throw you down. So don't make me become the mean bitch because if I do, you're going to be the who ends up walking home in tears, defeated.
So now that I've said something to your face, how come you're silent all of a sudden? Thought you had so much to say to me, seeing from your tweets?
ITU NAMANYA COW-ARDS WHO QUACKED, YOU MOO-ING COW.