let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
I love my best friend. Friday, August 27, 2010 8:24 AM

To my bestest friend in the whole entire world, who knew me even better than I knew myself, who stood by me and catered to my decisions no matter how much you disagreed with some of them, who had great advice, who never judged me regardless of the mistakes I’ve done, and the one who wrote me an apology poem or letter many years ago and lost it in the end:

Happy birthday! You may be a year older, a year wiser, but you’re never gonna act your age, and that’s one thing that’s never gonna change. I hope you quit smoking by the time you’re married, hire me as the decorator and photographer for your wedding, and name your first born daughter after me because, let’s face it, I am awesome. And I hope one day you win the title of Singapore Idol and be labelled as Taufik Batisah’s younger brother to the world! Thank you for all the years of friendship and all that we’ve been through. Happy 20th, Zahirudin Shah! I hope you’re happy. (: