let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:57 AM
Where did I go wrong? It's not fair how I haven't got anyone to turn to, especially at times like this. When I get great news, I call her. When I've got problems, I call her. When I need a listening ear, I call her. When in times of need, I call her. When I'm crying, or hurt or angry or ashamed or heartbroken, I call her.

I'm at my lowest and I need someone with me now, but there's no one left for me to call for for advice, or a comforting voice. And it feels like a huge part of me is carved out, and I can't find it or get it back.

Tell me how do I get through this on my own? :'(