let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
non compos mentis Tuesday, March 9, 2010 9:39 AM
"Anything ever you want/desire is definitely worth fighting for." -Nurafidah K.

This one lined sentence seem simple, but hold a lot more meaning than what is supposedly assigned to it. Now I'm working on the things that I want in life, and I'm going to fight hard and long for it, even if it beats me to the last drop of my dripping blood.

I have so many plans ahead of me, but somehow I feel stagnant. Neither here nor there. I need stability. And consistency.

I need something to motivate and push me towards my goals and mental achievements, something that can help me achieve that feeling of pure glory and killer satisfaction.

I am moving in with my grandmother for a while. At least I'll be in an environment where I feel like I belong, surrounded in a familial ambience. I am changing my handphone number, which, by the way, is only known to people who deserve it, and I'm getting a mobile broadband, for Mama's house. Good thing my things are all packed all thanks to the unsettling and vehement renovation and cibai mouths back at home. Now it makes it all easier.

You see, in my family, screaming is the only normal way of verbal communication. Going back to your word is the meaning of promises. Comparing between you and your siblings is a way of showing you how proud they are of you, and repeating the same mistakes is the way to learn. Demoralizing is a form of motivation. Doing unnecessary renovations and having weddings in your house is not the way of celebrating marriage, but to show the world just what money can do. And of course, doing things you're asked of and letting others make the decisions of your life makes you the ungrateful, selfish and thoughtless child. This must be the best solid ground I have ever stepped into.

So much for a night away from all the mentally deranged hysteria ey. To reach home at 1am would be the earliest time slot if this goes on. I would do just that.

O, this ungrateful and selfish child!