let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Sunday, March 7, 2010 12:28 AM
I miss photography. With the start of new beginnings, I doubt I'll ever enough time to do anything anymore. I won't have time for my girls, I won't have time for the reunion gatherings..

I guess the whole of yesterday was all we had left of the full day dates we had planned. Now we're only left with the Saturdays, but we both know you're going to be working full shifts and the only time we have would be the phonecalls in between orders which would probably last less than a minute.

It's gonna be this way for a while.