let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
I love.. Thursday, April 1, 2010 12:07 AM


..your mischievous smile, your contagious laughter, your rather weird hair, your sense of humour, your perverse mind, the occasional annoying conversations, the funny random noises you make, the burning touch of your fingertips on my skin, and how you know most of the things on my mind.

I don't know if it's enough but I do hope you're going to enjoy today very much.

Selamat hari jadi! I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness. May you be blessed with the greatest things in life always. I hope you're happy.

Happy 20th birthday darlin'. I love you.