

These are just parts and parcels of life, regardless of how big or small they can be. But somehow, it's the little things that determines the big picture, as weird as it sounds to be, yet true. Life will be full of regrets and failures, lack of success and achievements and accomplished goals, but it will all come around, I have to be sure of it. Happiness has it's way of emerging from the sadness we portray at times, maybe that is why I cannot give up hope. I may not understand it now, but sooner or later, it will start to make sense. Maybe not now, or tomorrow, or a few weeks ahead, but I will get through this.
And when it is all over, it will make sense. It will, make perfect sense, to me. And when that day comes, I will look back..
..with no regrets.
Look on the bright side, I still get to graduate with a diploma, with him by my side throwing both our hats in the air, at the same time.
Oh, sidetrack.. Happy Valentine's Day to my lovely angels. (it doesn't matter if you're single or attached, what matters more is there are people who loves you unconditionally) and Gong Xi Fa Cai to those celebrating!