let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
You appear just like a dream to me. Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:41 PM

The blog could be as good as dead. I forgot whatever happened to the sensible words in my head. Countless times have I been in front of the screen, everything I'm about to type drafted at the back of my mind, but when my fingertips come in contact with the keys, it all disappears in an instant.

I am somehow so done with feeling all isolated and sad. Who cares. It's how you react that matters who has won the battle. By surrendering and not puting up a fight, that's losing to something not worth losing to.

The festive days have been alright. But it's boring how we haven't been visiting much. I just can't wait for the massive raya outings with the usual gang, my live audio babies, and of course, the nyp babis. The only thing I'm thinking of now is which baju kurung I'm going to wear on each of these days to avoid being paired up again with the wrong person, just like last year. Since pictures speak more, I'm not really going to elaborate my raya outings.


Results are finally out, and after dreaming of getting F's and failing modules, alhamdullilah, I managed to get through yet another semester safely. Just one more semester to go and I will officially graduate from Nanyang Polytechnic. The thought of wearing the blue gown, stepping on stage and receiving my diploma is really exciting, but it still frightens me to the very core. I'm still wondering if the world is ready for a fresh graduate like me, and if I am ready to face reality and enter the working world. The guys have got it easy, because they'll be serving their national service, having 2 extra years to decide what they're going to do with their lives. As for us girls? It's never going to be as easy, especially when you're in a field you never saw yourself in.

I've been thinking about taking a bachelor degree in communication in SIM. Well, after I work for a few years till I'm 21. But at the same time, I don't know if I still have the energy to study somemore, even though it's what I've been wanting to do ever since my father was in the papers.

Shucks. I gotta think of a convenient job with good pay so I can bring my parents on a great buffet dinner one day, and go shopping with my own hard earned cash.

Maybe I should practice saving up more then spending. Ok no link.

I miss my girls. I can't wait for tomorrow, and the 11th.