let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Saturday, September 19, 2009 2:59 PM
I wish I could disappear into a whole new dimension where only happiness surrounds me, and nothing else. A place where I can smile and laugh to my heart's content, a place where I can be me. A place where I am appreciated and acknowledged, and understood.

I want to be in a happy place, where we are allowed to dream. Dream about the wonders of the world. I want to be in a place where people speak nicely, politely, rather than all the unnecessary screamings and shoutings. I want to be in a place with the people I love, and have always loved me and treated me with respect and so much love and concern, and made me feel like I belong where I am. I want to be in a place where there's room for me. Rather than being destined to feel alone and lonely in some place called home.

I wish I was with my friends. Anywhere but here.