When you don't know what else to do anymore, that's when you give up on something you once had a firm grip on. Give up not because you're too weak, but because you're strong enough to let go.
Maybe I'm too exhausted, till I don't know how to think, to react. I don't know what to say or what's the right thing to do. I lay on my hands and knees and beg for a change. I'm sorry if I always make the wrong decisions in life, or disappoint the wrong people around me. I'm sorry if I'm nonsensical and a nuisance. I no longer have the energy to fight anymore. And I don't wish to cry either.
I came up with a whole page of what I feel and think, everything I've always wanted you to know, but there isn't a point. Because someone told me that if you bark louder, then nothing is going to be resolved. And I think he is right. So I bow down to you, because I think I'm done.
Maybe it was rude of me to walk away from you. But maybe a part of me wanted you to know how it felt like to watch someone walk away and not turn back abandoning you at the back and not bothering whether you're alright or not. But I'm sorry. If you think you're right and I'm wrong, then alright. If you think that I should suffer and apologize profusely then by all means. Because I cannot do this any longer. I'm so sick of it.
If you want your stuff back then I'll come over and leave it all at your doorstep. If you want I'll be out of your life sooner than you expect. Because you've always been saying I deserve somebody better than you. Maybe you deserve somebody who's more patient and considerate than me too.
So do whatever you want. Leave or stay, it's your call. You decide. I'll respect.