let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
The good old days. Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:56 AM
There'll always be a time when you open up your email or old folders and come across little pictures which mean nothing to a lot of people, but creates a disillusioned scenario at the back of your mind which holds so many memories with the people smiling in those pictures.

I can't stand how I see myself watch the important people walk out of my life so easily and have them not look back or have a thought in their heads to care how I would feel. I could hate myself for letting it happen but sometimes, these things are beyond your control.

I guess you always miss a best friend, even though things fall out of place so long ago. If only there was some way of fixing a lost piece back into its jigsaw puzzle.

Sighs. :'(