It's funny how you tend to laugh at some ridiculous comments but after some time, you feel the same way too. I now know why he was jealous of my best friend (who's my one and only ex boyfriend) because a while later, I realised there was just a little pinch of jealousy when I logged into his facebook account and I saw one of his past girlfriends updates on the home page.
It's a weird feeling, where you can never think of the perfect words to explain how it all feels like. But anyhow, I guess I do understand what he felt.
I still think it's a little cute that he got jealous over Suhair (yes, of all people!). I know it was mean to laugh about it in front of him, but yea, I still think it's so cute. Because it wasn't the kind of overprotective, over-the-top and unnecessary jealousy. Jealousy ni semua, alahai! (somehow I can imagine Huds saying that particular line, hehe.)
So anyway, Botanic Gardens is such a peaceful, romantic and great place to spend time with you family and friends. Bring a mat (yes darling I know I forgot!), a basket of sandwiches or home-cooked meals, glasses and plates, bottles drinks and just have a little picnic on the many huge areas of grass! And it's a beautiful place for a perfect natural photoshoot too.
I'm in a good mood, so I'll have an update with pictures soon enough. Go click on my multiply if you really want to see them all! (: