How stupid can you ever get? I'm on ac on the laptop and you pull my fucking adapter and everything shuts down while I'm doing my frigging assignments, and you still have the cheek to lalala around and ask me whether my laptop's on battery. Sudah sah kalau enkau sudah tarik adapter aku everything shuts down, it clearly means aku tak pakai battery laptop aku kan? Kalau aku sedang pakai battery, kau fikir aku nak meletupkan laptop aku by plugging in to the current? Mother fucking chibai la. I'm wondering whether your fucking brains are in your head or are they implanted at the very ends of your fallopian tubes till it clearly shows how low your stupid IQ is. It's such a wonder how you take 8 frigging years to graduate from a 2-3 year degree. Bodoh macam begedil burok!
The best thing is, I was almost to the end of that fucking assignment but since little miss pandai nak mampos decided to do such a nice thing for me, I have to start it all from scratch. And date of submission is tomorrow night, at 1159hrs. Wowwwww. Don't you just love doing the same assignment unnumbered times? I'm having the time of my life! Join me won't you!
You're such a motherfucking bimbotic chibai you know that. Grow some braincells and use them, you empty headed freak.