Tanjong Rhu Park with the Little Sister some time last week. We were in and out of almost every store in that mall and spent quite an amount. We bought matching bracelets! One of the best investments so far. :)

This is one of my favourite shots!





I love the pretty bridge! We're bringing the gang over there for a little picnic soon. (:
Sometimes it takes more than just the one try to success. Sometimes, even more failures than usual in order to succeed.
Gold or Silver awards don't just fall from the sky. It takes practice, a lot of practice, even to make it at all. It also takes the right attitute to achieve something more, something more towards your main goals.









Well, the band was awarded a bronze. Being in the hall itself reminds me of my syf days. When at least one person from each section would cry and have Ms Lim (Mrs Tan now)joke around about salt entering our instruments and playing flat and then screw up everything. I miss the times when I had band as one of my top priorities, being trained for some reasons that I didn't think had anything to do with the bassoon. I miss walking with my instrument and playing my solo over and over with the rest of the school staring at me like as if I was neurotic. I miss the after band sessions when the whole band would take the bus to Sing Post and eat dinner altogether. I miss it when me and the gang would take our own sweet time eating our meals during break and get punished by Zahura and making her laugh instead. I miss the pumping, the running, the drills, the marching. The days when we would sit in our seats and talk when we aren't needed to play. Sighs.
Gee. I'm a band dork, aren't I. I took this test on Facebook, and it stated that the major I should be taking is Music. HARHARHARR. It's like treble clefs and musical notes are all written all over my face.
But looking on the bright side? I'm a Green Tea Frappe, and Spiderwoman. Wheepie!
Oh. And Suhair and I spent over 3 hours sitting at Eunos station talking about so many things. Too many I think. I don't even remember!
Ok enough of updates. Bye.