It's only the second week of school and I'm already a little stressed out. Maybe that's because I've got two weeks worth of brand new information trying to squeeze themselves into my cantankerous skull. I confuse myself with the different formulas and theoretical knowledge from different aspects of the different modules I'm taking. This is insane.
Just when a long break has ended and classes have begun taking a toll on me, I'm hoping for another break to come dancing around in my hands soon. I need a whole day or two to sort out everything and try to learn the new things on my own pace before entering the lecture halls and having more things stuffed into my brain and screwing everything up.
I think I'm staying in for the weekends. But knowing the whole entire family's gonna be home, studying indoors isn't a good idea. Especially when Mr No-shame-ferret comes prancing into my home and screwing around with little bitch Peacock. Sighs. Marine Parade library with the belangs, maybe that'll help me for a while. This is absurd. It's ONLY the second week of school! And I'm so messed up! I'm so screwed. So so screwed. Guess I'm going to have to buck up earlier than I thought and work harder to get through the semester this time. Change a few habits around - sleeping in early, be on time for my 10am lessons for a change. (It's funny how I can be on time for 8am lessons.)
I think I need a new sense of motivation. I may have to step back from Live Audio. You guys should know how tough that really is for me. SIGHS.
Now this is what I call, abso-CHOD-lutely deep shit.