let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Sephia. Wednesday, April 29, 2009 12:13 AM




Color: White/Blue or White/Wasabi
Size: UK 6
Price: SGD 74.95

Sighs. Would the kindest soul buy this for me out of pure sincerity and kindness? :( The set of maroon converse shoes I've always wanted are no longer in stock, and the only ones left I would want are the beige ones, but the pricing is still up, I'm still wondering when they'll decrease it to an extend when I would actually be able to afford it, while being able to purchase the other essential items I need in everyday life. The other Everlast sneakers are.. well.. out of the question.

These are the times when I wish money grew on trees. Or if the items in this country wasn't as pricey, then we would all be able to afford it based on our weekly or monthly allowances. We're all students, and some of us are working part time just so we'll be able to earn enough to pay school fees, handphone bills, electricity or water bills, and if we're lucky, maybe spurge a little by shopping for ourselves. And even so, not every student is applicable to the standard jobs everywhere these days. They're all looking for pretty faces, outstanding body, bilingual, and as long as you've got a "bin" or a "binte", or a S/O or D/O, you don't stand a chance in the working world. This political threat towards the Malays and Indians are such an offence, and I am no minority to that threat. It's just so unfair. We are just as capable as any Tan Ah Kengs please!

And as I walk pass some of my favourite stores, I'm increasing disapprovals of such prices. Tell me, who on this moving earth would spend over $200 on a piece of thin cloth material sewed together? Who would spend over $100 on a roll of canvas? We all say no, but sometimes, we're being hypocrites to our own beliefs and oaths. We say no, but in the end, we end up saving or starving to save just enough to buy that particular dress, or a pair of gorgeous must have shoes, or electronic modern devices. We say no, but we're the ones who end up giving the economy the benefit of the doubt. And that's.. just not fair at all.

It's depressing, really. To see so much that's pleasant to your eyes, and having the urge to own them, but one look at the blunt emptiness in your wallets, or the non-existing numbers in your bank account, all thoughts extinguish in an instead.

I say, bring down all the prices. Come up with a limit to these unnecessary explosive profits and pricings, so non-working students like us could actually afford it. How about student price for selected items ey?

Who's with me?