let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Chasing pavements. Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:50 AM

I was a compulsive buyer rather than the usual impulsive buyer today. Shopping was fantastic! With Rizal digging into the cart for more clothes and throwing it at us, restraining from all the purchasing was not easy. But overall, I'm pretty much satisfied.

Holidays is not a good period for me. I gain a little weight, and I shop a lot. Most of the time, online. Now I can't wait for school to reopen in a few days.

I miss the farting trumpet. And that almost never happens.