Boyfriend slept on the phone while talking to me. And I spent 25 minutes or more calling out to him to wake him up but he constantly continued snoring like a babi. Pfft.
It's been two days and the begins of Abang's armyboy days have just started to kick in. A house without the annoying brother who comes home at night and go back out to have his smoking breaks with his group of lame friends under the block, a brother who stands outside the toilet door and plays his guitar and sings insanely out of tune in the wee hours of the morning, a brother who uses your lit-up-horns-hairband and walks into your room in the middle of the night when all lights are switched off just to scare the living crap of his sisters and say "Man United to the core" to annoy them, a brother who gives stupid reasons like "the ants were invading" after he has finished the whole loaf of chocolate bread and your favourite drink you were planning on having during your movie marathon, the same brother who interrupts your movie marathon to watch his stupid Man United matches on whatever sports channel on cable, and when he becomes the big overprotective brother shielding and questioning about who you date or who's the guy talking on the line with you. A house without these little things seem so different, and up until today, I'm still not able to grasp on the fact that my brother's an armyboy now and he's already having tough trainings and only coming home during the weekends.
Sending him off to Pulau Tekong, watching him take the oath or every boy serving the nation, marching off, still sticking out our tongues at each other, I still find it so unbelievable. I've always thought that this day would be a long way to go, but when it has come to arrive, I didn't think most of us wouldn't be prepared for it.
But looking on the bright side, I've got a line of Adidas watches to decorate my wrist, and a cupboard of Adidas sweaters and jackets to snuggle and keep warm under. Plus, Daddy's already planning on which Adidas shoes he's gonna wear for each day he takes a walk around the neighbourhood.
Then again, I am still going to miss my annoying brother.
I am going to take my own sweet time with the updates. Oh yes, before I forget, I got hired, all thanks to Adilah's recommendation. Woohoo! Now I can plan on what to... Nevermind. Hehe. Winks.