MORE UPDATES! :D And again,
IMAGE HEAVY.
Date: 11th March 2009
Location: The Esplanade










We had dinner at Makansutra (because Hakim wanted so much to eat there and go to Esplanade, thus, being the sweet and nice girls that we already are, we decided to grant his wish) and went terribly insane altogether. We were the noisy bunch in the Esplanade library and witnessed the most beautiful sight: The Full Moon, against the scenery of the Singapore Flyer. Darn it, if only I had brought the camera out, we could have taken breathtaking shots.
Date: 12th March 2009
Location: Pulau Tekong








Abang has finally gone for his National Service! The whole tour was a complete bore, but then again, watching my botak-headed brother under the scortching sun was fascinating. Two weeks without the annoying brother will be different, but yayfay for all the Adidas crap I'm gonna wear! :D Yes, I still miss my brother. Now awwww. (awwww)
I'll update more! LATER. :D
Oh yes.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY RAZIS ARIS!