And again, IMAGE HEAVY. I'm so sorry, this would be the last time (for now) I promise!
MY TRIP TO THE ZOOOOOOO! :)The whole of my weekend was spend beautifully with Yazid, and it was by far the best weekend I have ever had in such a long long time.

We caught this movie last Friday and it was.. Ok lah. I remembered getting pretty sleepy towards the end that I may have dozed off a little. The movie was a little draggy but the action was cooooool. I would want to be able to move things with my mind and go through things too. Like Jean Grey and Kitty from X-Men. Wooo. What a way to spend my Friday 13th, heh.
7th was spent at the zoo with the orang utans and monkeys and pretty tigers and giraffes and all the fascinating creatures. We couldn't get to see my kangaroos and his snakes, but it's alright. And I was fascinated by the fact that the giraffe stopped walking just to pose for the camera! And my father's company found and created the Conservation Centre! No wonder he gets free passes and if he shows his SPH card to the guards or the workers at the entrance, she/he lets us in. Yayy, my father's famous. :D
I cooked lunch, and made my blueberry muffins. And he loves it.
More pictures are in my multiply, but these are some of my favourites. I couldn't bring the camera out, otherwise the pictures would have appeared perfect. Sighs.









This is specially for Aidil Shah Abdul Lathiff.



We found the Garden With A View! And it was beautiful.








Going to the IT would have been the biggest mistake. It was so crowded, it was almost impossible for us to walk freely. But everything's selling at really good prices. They were selling Sony digital cameras for less than $200, but they only had silver left. But still, it was a pretty good bargain. Watching the laptop prices slashed, I felt a little demoralised. I bet Mar would too, because her laptop was selling at.. well, a cheaper price that the price she bought it for. Oh well, sales drives kiasu Singaporeans crazy. Can't remember how many times I almost screamed explicits at such selfish and inconsiderate asses.
Yayy. Now I can't wait to work in a few weeks. Then can go shopping the next time Fi comes back here. :D
Photoshoot on Saturday, and I can hardly wait. Lalala.
Ok bye. Gotta cook.