


I have put too much on hold and I think it's time I update about them. Since Zara's and Hafiz's 19th birthday celebration, I haven't been having much of a lift, other than more school and more classes and more study sessions in between. I have a strong feeling that this semester's results aren't going to top last sem's, probably with a few deteriorating grades to make it final. But I'm just hoping I get through this semester with a clean record, and I'm fine. I'm even ready for my FYP/Attachment moments! (Partly because for three months, I get paid for doing nothing, according to my seniors in the same specialisation as me.)
I've had thoughts of entering myself into a job for styling and make up, but I don't just where to begin. Peacock's been my mannequin for clothes, and I've been experimenting on Fi for certain styles to the eye. I'm not at all close to half of a professional make up artist, but it was fun experimenting with the things I don't use at all. I'll probably post up a few pictures of her makeover soon, once I've figured out where I saved them on this laptop, heh.
More updates! Later. (: