let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Next to you is not where I belong. Sunday, February 8, 2009 9:33 PM


I don't know what to feel or think anymore. Maybe I've grown immune to the non existing feeling of numbness overtime. It's like a huge hole with jagged and torn edges, and with every breath I take, the air I breathe in brushes through the holes and does more damage. Every single time.

Do we always have to resolve to quarrels every time we meet? What happened to the days when quarreling was the last time we ever had? The last time I felt my heart break into pieces was not too long ago, and it was not even my fault. Every time you keep your thoughts to yourself and expect me to fit the pieces of your jigsaw puzzle together, it hurts. So badly. I am not a mind reader, I was never a mind reader. How could you have ever thought I could read your thoughts on anything?

Your wish is my command. You've gotten what you've always wanted. I hope you'll stay happy always. I'll always love you.

Yours Sincerely,
Jannah.