
Mcg production (I cannot believe I'm taking about it) was a success even though it took me sometime to read through the script and understand the storyline. The LA crew helped up in technical support and I was on lighting alone. It was a great and knowledgeable experience as compared to the control room in Theatre of Fine Arts(TFA), and (again I cannot believe I'm saying this) it was somewhat of a pleasure working with the opponent for a change.



The auditorium was almost full and the best part is, I was made to be on stage to receive their token of appreciation and shortly after that, Hadi went on stage when he was supposed to be with me! Hahahaha. I'm sorry Hardicks, but technically, I brought part of you with me because I was wearing your brown sweater. :D

I'm so proud of my LA crew. We rock, yayy yayyyy!