
My laptop crashed, which means I lost all my documents including my assignments, which means, I have to do it from scratch all over again.
I sat at Udin and Rizal's workplace (while waiting for their shift to end) and managed to complete my second last report. And I wrote about the brand of Epul's workplace, and I am so damn proud of it. For a while there, I felt like a business student. But when I started working on my last report, reality hits again. I'm an Engineer, sometimes I wonder why on earth am I taking a business module. Intriguing.
Specialisation results for next semester is finally out, and I got into my first choice: Wireless Communication. I still find it a bit of a shock, because I actually got into the specialisation of my choice, and I didn't think I could get in. I always thought I would get into the last specialisation in ranking, but instead, I got into the third. I am happy, yes, but still shocked. It's too unbelievable. It's gonna be different now considering our group of friends are going to separate specialisation (though I'm gonna be stuck with Hadi because we got the same one), however, it's not going to be the end of the world. Besides, one thing's for sure, I don't have to buy any textbooks or lecture notes for Wireless. Because Yazid and my cousin was from Wireless too. Dum dee dee dum.
I have a lot to update about, but I'm going to take my time. I need to fix my laptop soon, otherwise I'll probably go insane, I swear. I cannot wait for Saturday to arrive. It's already the 16th, less than 48 hours more.
OHYES! Please tune in to 93.8FM tomorrow after between 8am-10am, because the deejays are going to interview students from Nyp about Teenage Relationships in School, and I am one of the intervieweee! Marjuk's in it too, so stay tune! We're broadcasted LIVE! Exciteeddddddd. And Marjuk, no your voice is NOT sexy please.
Ok BYE. (: