I woke up one morning with the thoughts of buying this book, and I finally did after much hesitation. I don't know why borrowing it from the library ever crossed my mind, because that way I could have saved 20 bucks and buy other things. Apparently, so far, this has been the greatest investment. Because ever since I flipped through the first few pages of the New Moon, I seem automatically engrossed. Rumour has it that the movie's previewing at the end of this year. How exciting!
It has been a while since I updated here, and with my deepest apologies for the delay in updates. I can't say things have been hectic lately, but I can't say it has been easy peasy at the same time. Semester examinations are along the way, just around the corner, but I've been slacking the whole entire time, I have to pull up my socks higher and give in a lot more effort in order to make it through this semester. Failing a string of modules is hanging by a thread for me, and if I continue with this hindering process of procrastinating, I will never make it.
Aside from the fact the life hasn't really been at its best lately, I have to admit, what I really want is one long vacation. A one week, maybe two week getaway to some place other than this fast networking island where the pause or stop button is inevitable. I want to go on a trip to Bali, or probably Hawaii, sit under a palm tree alongside the sea or pool, a pretty orchid in my hair or a garland of flowers around my neck, drinking one cooling iced tea served in a tall glass. Lazing under the warm sun, a little tan surfaced, with my girlfriends talking about all the updates we've been missing on each other. I want to go on a surprise picnic with the boyfriend, with a basket full of sandwiches and fruits, and home made pasta, spaghetti or mac and cheese. Sitting on a piece of cloth, or a mat, just the two of us, taking pictures of one another and spending what they all call, quality time. I want to go cycling with the gang, and sit by the jetty while we watch the sun slowly, beautifully, and laugh about the slightest things.
I've only got three papers, three days of examinations, but we're wasting months before those three days to study our butts off to score for these 2 hour papers. Sometimes I wonder why on earth examinations are created. Why can't they just stick to daily quizzes or class tests? Wouldn't that be easier, for students and the lecturers? (Pepito stop running around the room and jumping on and off the bed you idiot!)
I've got major updates, but I'll leave that for tomorrow, I gladly hope.
Time check: 1:16am. Sweet dreams world.