Sometimes I wonder what it is in life that I'm living for. There are times when I tend to forget which of these things comes first - friends, family, education, career, love. Which one goes to the top. Often, I find it hard to assign the unnumbered ranking to these few things which matters the most to me. Can you still live without your family if your lives revolve around the other familiar faces who have always been there to witness and support you in every right step you take? Can you live without love even though you've got all the money in the world?
Once again, another year has ended, which marks the beginning of a brand new one. Everywhere I go I've been seeing others stating their new year's resolutions. Get better grades, try to get on top of the world, shave(?). Believe me I read one blog and the writer actually stated that he wanted to shave, but didn't state what. (mind goes wild) HAHAHAHAHA.
Last year, my year ended horrendously. But this year, it was sweet. I still can't believe 2008 is over. In a few days, Zara's turning 19. 19! I find it unbelievable. It's funny how time can pass by so fast, and so slowly at the same time.
I know it's a little late, but I guess I'm taking my time to bid the year 2008 goodbye. (:
((:

Now let's welcome 2009 with open arms. My first day of the new year was special enough anyway. Happy New Year everyone! (: