let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Your Eighteenth Route. Wednesday, December 24, 2008 12:00 AM
At last, another year has passed by and you have finally joined the legal clan together with the rest of us. I'm still new to this new age, but we'll always guide you through.


Marzura Jamil - The Eighteen Year Old.

Oh god, just where do I begin? Mar, mar. Must have been half a decade, or maybe slightly more since the very first day of our secondary school as classmates don't you think? Never in my life have I ever thought that such a friendship like ours could last so long. Maybe after years, chances for many of us to mature along the line, the phrase "friends forever" starts to kick in and falls in place in our respective lives pretty much nicely.



Like a younger sister to me, you've become a huge part of my life. Doing so many things together, often, on last minute plans, but in the end, you always knew what it is that seems to make it all a good time. You've got this way of making me smile and cheering me up each time I wear a frown, mend my broken heart with just a little hug, or just being there for me, always.

We've been through our share of quarrels and misunderstandings, but we pulled through it all and stuck by one another in every way that no secondary ingredient could ever tear us apart. There's so much I could say to you, but my thoughts are all lost and in a ramshackle, I can't put it all into simpler words and sentences. There is so much gratitude I hold upon towards you, so much respect, the feeling's indescribable.



A girl who lights up a room, so beautiful inside out, you will always play an important role in my life. A girl so full of charisma and energy, with the sweetest smile and a personality which is simply captivating, you are, in fact, one in a million.

Finally, after enduring the teasings, you are finally of a legal age! Welcome to the world! I may be new at this, but believe me, it doesn't really feel that different. May your dreams and wishes come true sister, and may Allah with the greatest things in life always. I love you sister! Happy birthday youngest one!

Happy 18th! I hope you're happy. Looking forward to tomorrow so much! Kisses.

With love,
The Sister Who Influenced You To Eat Rice With Butter And Soy Sauce.

Labels: