First and foremost, Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha to all my muslim brothers and sisters!
Though it was for one day, I think I had so much fun with my beloved family, a perfect way to take my mind off all the studying I've been doing over the nights and sleeping for a few hours. Lunch at Mama's place was insane, and it has been quite a time since I last had the busy company of my mobile phone. (:
We had high tea over at the carousel, the whole family together with Tati's, and it was so kecoh I tell you. Did a little shopping at Brother's store, and I have a new Adidas bag. I liiikkkeeee. I think I'll take a picture of it tomorrow or something. Hehe. Razis, be envious. Be very envious because it's probably the one that you've wanted, but of a different color. After Carousel, we all headed to Tati's place for drinks, and then headed back home. It was a random plan, and it made me realise where I inherited my randomness from. Oh gosh, Peacock snores like a pig. I should record this and set it as my ringtone. HARHARRR.
I think I was so stressed up with the amount of chapters to understand for my common tests which are on three consecutive days with no two week break free from classes to concentrate and study, that I splurge a little. Maybe a little more than expected. However, I think it's the best investment..so far. I have two new jeans, second piece going for halfprice, and won a $10 voucher which I can use for that funky ring I've been eyeing on for months. I bought new shampoo for colored hair because I just felt like it, and head bands. I feel that this month, ever since my birthday, I've been having so many new things to wear all thanks to the lovely people. Lalalalalaaaaaa.
The past three days have been amazing. Enrolling for my theory tests was a long story, but I had fun with my lovely sister at Mosi Cafe later that evening. We didn't take any pictures together! Because she is so cute, she brought her digicam but forgot to put the battery she's been charging in. Haha!
I had to blog about this. I was in school on a SUNDAY. For the first time in my entire life, I came to school for the whole of the 7-day week. And leaving the premises late. I was that tired on Saturday that I spent 4 hours or perhaps more sleeping before studying. Oh well.
Bitter sweet dreams then.