let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Jezzebelle. Saturday, December 6, 2008 11:19 PM
I am so forgetful, that now I'm starting to wonder how my mind works. I happily left my laptop adapter in the clubroom today and I only realised it when I just tapped my card at Yio Chu Kang train station. I had the choice of going back to school to take it, but it was raining and my bag was heavy, and I was far too lazy to walk all the way back to the end of the school.

Right at this moment, I'm only left with 40 minutes on the laptop. After that, it's gonna be dead until Tuesday, when I'm back in school. Darn it.



Anyhoos, managed to watch Aidil's early performance at Esplanade before heading for dinner and back home. And they were great. Their song was fantastic (and lyrics made perfect sense), I guess Hadi managed to watch their second performance. It's still a huge coincidence that his friend is Jid's bunk mate, and they gotten pretty close in a matter of three months.

It was such a waste that I didn't bring the camera out today. Otherwise, I could have taken good shots of the performance, and that one building I've been eyeing on since a few weeks ago.

I think today was a great day, even though I had to be in school by 9am due to the soccer event we were supporting. I was supposed to be studying while he watched Friends on my lappy, but I fell asleep for hours instead. I couldn't get enough of something when I woke up. I'm getter sooooo good, don't you think? Hehe.

Shucks. 35 minutes left. Bye la.