let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Fall for anything. Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:47 AM
I don't know if getting angry is the right thing to do. I'm thankful that I don't ever get my hopes up high because we're all trying our best to understand you and no matter what happens, we're trying to not let it ruin the excitement and the plans we made beforehand.





















Satay, mee soto, roti john, the writing of wishes and new year's resolution on the huge white ball and the flight of stairs outside Marina Square. The pictures would explain what a crazy time we had, laughing out loud without caring about the world around us. Especially the part when we were depending on the one self-timer on the camera to snap a perfect portrait of us four. I love these people. Mat-reps and Mi-Nah-Reps, inside joke haha.

The 125th day was spent beautifully by the beach, even though it was a rainy day and there was no evidence of such a sunset. Thank you for the great day, an incredible date, and the bestest waffles and ice-cream and my cafe latte. (:

As days goes by, the existence of the laptop can be such a pain in the butt. At times I feel like trashing this frigging thing, have it disposed and then replaced by a brand new one, preferably a better model and brand. It has come to a point of time when regrets starts to swell beneath, no matter how much I deny that fact that Acer laptops, suck. I was thinking of selling this laptop in exchange for something else, but then again, come on Jann. Just how much can you get from this deluded invention? I know of a bunch of people who would be laughing at this particular statement, and throw the words "I told you so. Acerrr." right at my face, so go ahead, I don't mind. Because I can't live in denial any longer. Acer sucks la! Hahahaha.

Hmmm, if I had the power to influence Daddy to chip in a little for a new laptop, my gosh that would be brilliant.



Up next: The mesmerizing christmas lights in town. I'm still waiting for the day when I'm coming down to town with my bunch and awesome funky ass best friends to enjoy the pretty lights. One of these days. I bet the pictures would turn out really great.

Yayyyy, we're going to Udin's workplace tomorrow. Free drinks, dum dee dee dum. Ok bye. Zzzzzzz.