let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Because you're impossible to find. Monday, December 22, 2008 12:31 AM
Holidays have been planned so beautifully, at least I managed to spend time with the two people who will be leaving this island for a while. Food intakes haven't been that high, but the quality of the food I've been having isn't at all good. No no. I feel the need to run. At least it'll take some of the things off my chest.


(OMG HE IS SOOOOOO CHARMING. WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS SMILE. MELTS.)

This is a really good movie. Though it wasn't much up to the expectations based on the novel, but I still think it deserves a two thumbs up. Probably because of my biased features for Robert Pattinson playing the role of Edward Cullen. Also the same actor who played Cedric Diggory in our all time favourite fantasy world movies, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Mommy says that she'll give each of us $___ but will deduct the price of the last thing she bought for us for the past 48 hours. I feel gooood, because I get the full amount. But I'm still trying to figure out if whether she was being serious. Believe me, Abang and I were pretty much sceptical. Peacock would make a huge lost, because she had Mommy spend hundreds of dollars on some Anne Klein dress, when she's actually working. I still can't forget the face expression on her envious face when I got my Adidas bag.

Breakfast with the family this morning was a surprise, considering each doors were banged on and squirts of tap water were sprayed at us, a way to nudge us awake. Please, if your parents don't do that, BE VERY GLAD. You don't want to have to wake up to a wet bed. CLEAN wet bed, mind you.

It's been a great week, the most amazing week so far, despite a little off moments. It has been like a real fairytale, something I've enjoyed so much, a time I never really had for a long time and I'm so glad I spent it with the most wonderful people in my life. Reality hits back tomorrow, though school is in a week or so. I think I lost my thoughts somewhere. I've lost touch. This is what happens when you don't blog every day like you used to Jann.

I did too much shopping, but beneficial of course. You should all go shop at Epul's workplace. I'm getting this black blazer I've been wanting for so long.. FOR ALMOST 80% OFF. But if I'm lucky enough, Epul says he could get it for me for FREEEEE. If only free shopping for the last 15 days of every month exist in this world eyy.

Darn, that song's still stucked to my head. And somebody's voice is still singing beautifully in my head. I can't help but melt each time it starts a little melody on it's on. Sighs.

I'm going back to my Jodi Picoult, and in 2 days, I'm starting on my Stephenie Meyers'. Ohhh yea. BOOKWORM ALERT PLEASE. Tsk.