Thursday's performance was fantastic and brilliant I tell you! Din was amazing, so was Farhan Shah and this one guy who did a cover of Michael Jackson's Billy Jean, and it was marvelous. And their original song done by the Replugians, it was mesmerizing. I was so close to not going, but luckily I did in the end. BEST DOK.
Attempts of taking perfect pictures were uncountable, but the lightings weren't that great, I could only come up with these few.

ZAHIRUDIN SHAH'S (Taufik Batisah's twin lookalike) PERFORMANCE. GEREK BODOH. And my best friend was so sweet, he actually made arrangements and changed entrance sides with Farhan just so he could hand me a rose, because I was apparently the future birthday girl. (:

The group of us had dinner at Banquet, talked a little and these angels were being so nice and gentlemen like, they alighted at Ang Mo Kio and took the bus with me to see me home safely. I have such wonderful friends, don't be jealous yes. LOL-LOL.
And! Rizal made me pose with the rose Din gave me. Tsk tsk.


Now tell me you want to slap my face. Because I do. Haha.
Whoa. I've just realised that these few weeks, I've been so busy and caught up with school activities, that I don't really have much of a social life anymore. The only time I could relax was yesterday, over at the sister's crib. OHYES. FI'S BACK BABY. And she's gonna be back for 3 weeks this time. That means.. I HAVE ALL THREE SISTERS ON MY BIRTHDAY. THAT IS SO GREAT BABI.
I'm sitting here at Din's workplace typing away on his laptop while mr black is beside me using my laptop to watch his scary movie 2.
Now I'm going to make my plans for the next three weeks. Finally, the power of four is back. YEAYEAYEA.
Ok bye. I want to watch Din do his barista tricks. (riggghhhht)