You know what's the problem with people these days? Being bullies, and bullying those who are of younger age to them, even though it meant a few months or even days. How would I know this? Because I'm one of those victims of such. Just because I am the youngest of the family, that does not mean that whatever that goes wrong in the house is my fault. Or that just because there were more than a dozen towels in the laundry basket which means I'm the one using all of them. Or if the television cable stops working, it's because of me. And when I'm outside with my friends or whoever, does that mean that being the youngest I am not allowed or given any liberty to spend time outside of school and home once in a while? Is it wrong of me to just have a break and chill with my friends at some random place and talk, or go shopping or just find a birthday present of a friend with my best friend? Just because I am the youngest, everyone has to dote on me, take extra precaution of my actions and control me as and wherever I go and make me feel like I'm in prison?
So what if I'm born close to the ends of each year. So what if I'm the last one who is still a minor, not old enough to smoke shisha or donate blood without my parents' signatures? Does that mean I get to be the punching bag for everybody else? Just because I am the youngest, who says that I have to be the main subject to tease because of my age, or the way I talk or express myself. Just because I am the youngest, everything I say or do doesn't make sense, or seem secondary to other people's eyes that it doesn't matter what I do. I am not old enough to make my own decisions, or take care of myself. I'm not old enough to understand why such things happen, because I'm apparently too slow and I should be controlled of my actions and beliefs or knowledge. So if I say or do something, nobody listens. Why? Because I am the youngest, and no one really cares. Pissed off? Find me! Because I am the youngest, and it's a benefit to push your blame and vent your anger out on me. And if you're going to hurt me, go ahead, because I'm too young to understand, and I wouldn't mind getting hurt either, because I have not much experience.
Irritating shit, you know that. It's not my fault that I was borned late. But that does not give any of you any right to keep bullying me. Imagine yourself in my shoes. Everyday, get bullied or teased because you're taken as a child. Nobody takes me seriously. How would you feel if you had to get teased at by your own friends, and they enjoy that idea huh?