let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Enchanted dreams. Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:08 PM


My Saturdays would always be preoccupied by the most wonderful times ever spent, and the whole of yesterday was spent splendidly. And the view of the sunset at the rooftop was simply breathtaking. Our talk over a little dinner was cute, but amazing.

I had such a wonderful time. I'm still going crazy over what's gonna appear at my doorstep on Wednesday night. And I can't wait for the next Saturday. (:

ps: I know I was such a naughty girl that night, but I'm not sorry. Hehe.