Common tests are in a week or so, lab tests and e-quizzes are piling up by the hour, but I am still enjoying and playing around with what's left of time. This is supposedly the most important point of my poly life, because my hardwork, or the amount of effort put into it determines what part of my course I am going to specialise in. In simpler terms, by the end of next month, I would get into whatever specialisation I am selected for, and I'm hoping to be in the one I've been interested in since the first year.
Ya. I keep telling myself, stop attending classes late, and quit sleeping or fooling around in class or at the back of the lecture, start studying and push up my scores. However, I find myself procrastinating more rather that practice what I preach. This can be pretty frustrating, that sometimes, I feel like throwing myself against the wall.
I had plans of heading home straight after school for these few days because towards the end of the week, I know I'm going to be home late. But then again, night class ended early last night, and instead of following my own orders, we sat on the seats at Yio Chu Kang's mrt platform, watching 7-8 of our trains pass by, yet not boarding them. Instead, we sat and talked for nearly more than an hour. It was a little crazy, but fun! Lol.
I am asked to be home between 7-10pm tomorrow night, and I'm dieing to know what it is. Unfortunately, some lazyass dustbin refuses to tell me what I'm in for. Nonetheless, I'm hoping to have a great time with my family tomorrow. My special day is coming soon, hint hint! Hehe.
I have finally gotten my handphone back. Ahh, you have no idea how much I've missed this particular electronic device. Oh! And Fadhil's back from attachment, and whoaaaa, somebody dye his hair siaaaaa. Matrep alert, matrep alert!
I had a coooooool time today, but I'll leave that for another time. Sweetest dreams! (: