I'm wearing my kebaya sulam during next year's Hari Raya, or probably the upcoming Raya Haji.
7 more, and I'm all set. 10th December 2008: Special special so bloody special day, and I'm working on it. Impossible is nothing. Yes, impossible is nothing. The goal will always be within my reach, and I am going to achieve it. Damn, I am so achieving it.
Self confidence increased by at least 3%. I'm getting there, I'm getting there.
I am going to have to wear a frigging gown on the 31st. 12th and 19th November are nearing. I am not prepared, no no I'm not. 12th has two events, I'm hoping both will pull through with grace and success. I'm so nervous, yes I really am. Team NYP, live audio, my best friends, everyone is going to be there. Shit.
35 more days and counting people. Ohyea.
Everything in this entry is purely random. 27th October is in 4 days. 3 more days till my telephone rings and the desired name and number is on the screen. 4 more days to the most greatest day of my life..for now.
Tomorrow's shisha-ing ritual day with my girlfriend and her classmates. Yes yes, I cannot wait.