Before I go on and on about what an enjoyable raya I had, I would like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and as cliched as it may sound, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I would want to apologize to those whom I have hurt unintentionally, with rough vocabulary as such, or have used as baits for any of my manipulative and foolish acts, wrongdoings and faults, from the bottom of my heart, I am sincerely sorry for it all. Hope you guys had a joyous celebration too. (:
Gee. Try converting that into the Malay language Jannah. Confirm hancur nak mampos. Tsk.
The day has finally arrived; the day most of us have been looking forward to. And it was all from the same cycle every year. But the ironic thing is, every page I turn to, tears would always roll down the cheeks of those who are kneeling on both knees, ten fingers to the toes of the person they are apologizing to, but it's never like that when it comes to our family. Maybe it's because we're just apologizing for the sins done during that current year, because in future, we know we're going to do more mistakes and then apologize for them again. And it goes on every year.
Collection was well, pathetic this year, as compared to the previous years. But as my brother and me always joke around and say, "Economy merosot dok", maybe it explains the extreme downfalls in the rating of such. With the increase in taxes of all kinds, especially the latest about electrical bills, it's no wonder why people aren't too generous when it comes to giving money. However it's best being the youngest when it comes to these cases, because you get to be at the extreme advantage side, considering you're the only one schooling, and the rest has either just graduated, or already working for many years. Hence, I get all the hongbaos meant for my siblings. Who says the youngest always gets bullied by the older ones. We get paid for it in the future. I like. How fortunate of moi. Hehe.
Being the photographer for the day meant not being able to take the usual buckets of photographs of myself, but I did get to. Just a tad little anyway. Mommy almost killed me for the many random shots I took of people drinking or opening their mouths wide to put that piece of kuih raya they eat every year inside. Especially when it happened to her. Capture every moment when you have the chance to, right?
Plus, I made a miraculous discovery only just yesterday. A discovery which also shows all the aspects of my being really slow. I've got a nephew, and two nieces. And my nephew's almost thirteen now. AND I ONLY REALISED IT NOW. Tsk tsk.
Stop the gibberish Jannah.
Family portraits. Enjoy people. :)


(Family portrait, without Kakak Naz.)

(Mama! Pay no attention to the peacock.)

(Cousins, siblings and standing pakcik in turqoise.)

(Babygirl.)

(My favourite niece. I AM HER MAKCIK BOH.)

(Cute cute babygirl who loves the camera.)

(The ones with the Johari and Nasir's family name.)

(My irritating jiwang brother.)This year's Hari Raya marks the seventh year without Bapak with us. It has never been the same, and there wasn't a time of every year when I have missed my beloved grandfather. If only he was still alive, he would see that even though we have our happy smiles smeared across our faces, deep inside, our hearts still cry over him.
Sweetest dreams. Salam Lebaran everyone. :)