let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Love Is Gone was her favourite song. Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:42 PM


I came across this while clearing out the old folders in my photobucket.

Sighs. I miss this. I miss her. I miss the times we spent together roaming down the streets to Amk Hub almost everyday during our long breaks or at night after spending the whole day in school studying. The times when we would meet in the morning at our usual spot to walk into school together, enter lectures late than the curfewed 10 minutes we were given, put our bags inside the lecture halls and leave to get munchies (preferably wedges and nuggets, and ribena) and walk back in like superstars. How we would wait for each other every day after school despite the different timings, and walk to Amk again just to send me to the interchange, or sit at Coffee Bean and talk about stuff. I miss the laughter and happiness we shared, because we always had a similar opinion about things, and she was always there with a shoulder for me to cry on, and would still be there for me to complain about the things and people who irritates the living crap out of me. We shared problems, everything, even within a short period of time, we could still become really close friends. I miss the times when she would accompany me just to watch the hockey match, sit and talk at times when I'm upset, watch movies and all the random activities I come up with at the last minute. And the many days she would stay back in school with me because I wanted to wait for the boy I liked before for his night class to start, or if he was sitting in the usual canteen with his friends and he wanted to see me. During study sessions, we had our share of jokes, but we still settled down to study, and made it fun. We made lame bets for fun, and spotted the cute guys (with cute butts) in our school. She always pointed out the obvious, at times when I am just too slow to see through and read between the lines of certain messages.

It has only been a year, or perhaps almost 2, but so much has happened, and we're no longer close anymore. Now we're only the casual "hi" "bye" friends, and at times I just wish it all didn't happen and we would be close again.

Sighs. I lost a best friend, a big sister. If only I could turn back time to contemplate where things started to go wrong. It used to be just the four of us, how did it change?

I miss her. So terribly much, that when I think about it sometimes, I can't help but cry. ):