let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Is this a cross? Monday, October 27, 2008 11:34 AM










Fridays at Mosi Cafe gang. These people are THE BOMB. There's more to the people from the pictures above. ZAI HURRY UP AND SEND ME ALREADY! (:

Feels good to be with the people who lives around the same side as me. I'm always the youngest among my clique in Poly, the only one who who's an eastsider, while all the others live so far away from me, but so near to themselves. When we all go home together, they all take the same train back, while I, alone, take the opposite side. I often get teased for being the youngest who still isn't old enough to drive a car or take up any license, or being the only one in the east, but who cares. Because I still love them. (:

Friday gang is always the best. It's weird how I've only met them for a few times but during those times, we seem to click awfully well. Friday nights would always be filled with laughter and happiness, a great way of celebrating the end of a hectic school week with assignments and class tests and just school, with the boring lectures.

So from now onwards, we all made a pact, a promise, to meet up on every Friday at the usual place we frequently hang out now. I'm pretty sure that somehow, certain people were pissed off or irritated by us the last time we went there. Nah, I wouldn't mention names. Besides, despite my blog being restricted to certain readers only, I still feel that hackers do exist. And at some level, somehow, they managed to get through to read these entries. Maybe not always, but at least once or twice. At the very least.

Nah. I don't know what more I can do to restrict. Because no matter what extend I go to, boundaries would still be broken. Maybe it's my destiny. To not have a life which is so private that only the people who are really close to me could know about it. Maybe life is all about paparazzi and all the people who just don't have a life of their own has to mind themselves and stick their noses in other people's affairs.

It's frustrating, really. Really really frustrating. And how they found out about us, even that remains a mystery.

Please don't tell me I've got a camera chip somewhere in me or on my things that allows others to know what I've been up to.

It's already the 27th. And I am meeting my angel in half an hour, and my babygirls in 7 hours. I've got my mock exam today, please wish me luck, because I know I'm gonna need it. Shit. Sweaty palms. I hate this. Urgh.

OH! And I've been saboed to join the Orion 2008 competition (again!) this coming december, and my audition's on the 12th Nov. I've been saboed AGAIN to perform live on two slots of the school's lunch time concert which.. I don't think I'm at liberty to divulge such information. Joan has already gotten the whole of Team Nyp to skip classes from 12pm onwards just to be there to witness my embarrassing moment. So does the LA crew, all thanks to Mr Arshad, of course.

Yayy. Gotta go. Today is going to be a great day, I'm so damn sure of it. (: