Wouldn't there be a time in your life when you wondered what makes you whole, and who you are living for?
I never imagined how much happiness one could have with so many friends around you, even though it meant a few new faces. The day was filled with so much laughter, I can say I'm finally enjoying what's left of my holidays.
I went semi-shopping! AND I AM HAPPY. And I dyed my hair deep red again. I hope it stays this way, instead of going back to the brown/orange it always turned into after some time. It's redder under the sun. I'm like a living babboon with red hair sehhhhhhh.
Shopping + Mosi Cafe + Sisha + Lunch/Dinner + Lepak session = THE BOMB. (Lame, I know. Heh.)
I still have yet to upload the pictures from Team NYP's outing last Friday. Tomorrow, I promise.
School is in 6 days. Excited? OHH YEAAAAA. Ok bye. (: