let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Happy halloween people. Friday, October 31, 2008 11:24 AM
The stupid internet is doing it again. It's always happening in the library. However, the whole group of chinoneks in front of me can happily tap on their respective networks and connect to the damn internet. As for me? Hah. The same old thing since the first Friday of the first week of school. But when I go to other places in the school, the internet works perfectly fine.

Well, maybe it's because the stupid librarians here have got something against us, maybe it's all about religion and the color of our skins. It's a long story to how I can come down to such a conclusion, but I'm dead serious. It's like I have a mark on my face which says "not allowed to do anything in the library" all because of some cookie I ate in the presence of this chinese librarian I despise so so much, it's simply despicable.

I should have gone to the store room, damn it.

While unable to connect successfully, I always blame it on the stupid Windows Vista, or my Acer laptop. But for the rare times, this time I'm not. I'm going to blame it on that librarian who has a huge red cross stamped on her hidung pesek mata sepet face. Oh speak of the devil, she walks through that door and her eyes goes straight to my direction. "Can you remove your feet from the chair. And please do not put your bag on the table with your adapter," she says. WHAT THE HELL?

What about the group of your kind sitting two tables across from me? They've got a table full of ther bags, and they are sitting at another table for themselves, are you going to say anything about that? Selfish and biased, that's what they are. Selfish, and biased. And what the hell are you looking at boy. Have you not seen a girl typing on the keyboard of her laptop? Is there a mole the size of an apple on my face, or are you just fascinated with the laptop skin on the face of my Acer?

Ok, now I'm ready to laugh at myself. Wanna know why? Because I'm fussing over nothing. Now you can laugh, because I'm pretty sure you want to. Or rather think, "What in the world is happening to this girl. Has she gone senile?"

PERHAPS.

45 more minutes until miss white flour and bangla handsome is released for break. 1 hour and 45 minutes until the next class begins. Wait. Wait. Waitttt.

Ok bye.