let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
17th. Friday, October 17, 2008 11:12 AM
This is so frustrating. The network in school can be excellent and fast, sometimes lagging and slow to the max, but there are times when it's always the local coverage only. And we're not connected at all to the internet, not even near it. And that is why it is simply annoying and exasperating.

I'm sitting here in the school library, waiting for break time to end till my next lesson. I guess throughout the whole week, Friday's are the only day when I'm going to be alone during the first hour of my break time. But most definitely, this semester's time table suits so much better than the previous semester.

Oh god. More and more people are coming into the library.

Ahhh. Brings back memories, this place. I was always here during the two major periods of each semester: Common tests, and the Finals. I guess it was the only time when you would constantly see me in the library, most of the time at the same tables with the same people every other day except the weekends during the same timing as well. Common Tests for this semester would probably be approximately 8 weeks away, so I've got time to play around before settling down. Well, maybe.

People are already talking about which specialization programme they want to get in, and it seems like Aerospace is by popular demand. Up until now, I still don't get what it means, or how it works, and why do people want to really really get in. As for myself, I'm wanting different things from the others, sometimes I feel like it's a problem, creating a barrier between myself and my friends. I used to think that if we were in separate schools or courses, or different class, then it would be impossible for us to be close friends forever. Well, that was when I was not even a teenager, or had any teen in my age.

However, such perspectives change automatically after a period of time.

Ever heard of reverse psychology? Most people think that by being far apart from one another, that would mean separation, a change in friendship, causing it to deteriorate and then leading up to frequent quarrels, which means, again, ending of certain friendships. But to me, it's different. Because the further apart we all are from friends, we quarrel, yes, but we tend to miss. I've had my share of problems with my friends, but that particular bond gets tighter and we get even more inseparable than before. Not everyone is perfect. There would always be a time when we would lose it, or have misunderstandings and fall out of some friendships. Everyone does mistakes, it's a matter of whether you're brave enough to own up to them and apologize for any wrongdoings you have done, chucking aside the ego.

I still wonder if I can make it to the specialization programme of my choice. It's stated that it's either the second or third in ranking. If I work hard enough, or maybe harder, I could get into my first choice. I met my personal mentor some time back, (because we're all really close to her) and she commented that from the first semester until the current, I've shown improvements in results, even though my attitude would always remain like that of a little girl. And somehow, that particular comment inspired me to work harder. Seems like I'm motivated.

Jannah, the geek girl - sounds promising enough. Well, for another 2 more semesters until I graduate.

Oh yayyy. Dyla has finally finished her class. Tata! (:

p/s: Mosi Cafe tonight people. I can hardly wait!