let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
What starts as a fling can lead to the real thing. Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:37 PM
I met these angels after breaking fast at 830pm at Paya Lebar. It was fun while it lasted. We all ended up outside banquet after walking through the four main aisles of the geylang bazaar. Pictures from last night. (:



Wished you were here with us Zara dearest. (:



The whole gang with Hafiz as the one taking this picture.



Mar and Rizal with our very own Tauggeh Basah. (he's Zahirudin by the way)



A snapshot by Rizal.



The guy who went through a handful of phases to become a normal guy again. (that's hafiz)



And my most beloved sister I've missed so so much.



Fi and I spent our day in watching rented dvds, some of which we watched halfway and switched to a different movie because of the boring and predictable story lines. And we took stupid and insane pictures. I still find myself laughing and recalling the old times each time I come across an old picture of us, times from our younger days. Sighs, how much I miss it. If only we could stay that way forever.

My recent entries have been heavy with words lately, I'm making it up by posting as much pictures as I can.

Life has been pretty much messed up, but with them around, somehow, I forget about everything that pulled me back from having fun.

Wait. I don't want to talk about it.

No link. No link, no link, no link, no link.