let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Two months. Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:07 PM
I hate the process of cleaning the house during the last few days of Ramadhan, before Hari Raya. It can be frustrating at times when all the dust particles travel up your nose and cause you to have major nose block, and you'll keep sneezing at the rate of nine times per minute. But then again, I kinda love it. Because while clearing up the old stuff, I get to reminisce the good memories behind it all. I know my contradictions can never make sense.

And again, I still can't breathe in the same atmosphere as her. Her existence still bother me so much, sometimes I'm at the verge of leaving for some place else just to get some fresh air. Yes. That is how I despise her. Hold on Jannah. Just a few more days, and you can come home while she's sleeping, and sleep while she's at work. And the cycle will keep going on. Endure.

I met Mar and Deela last night, supposedly to galivant the Geylang bazaar. But we ended up talking about so many things (some of which da basi already, but little miss Deela missed out so much), we found ourselves walking from Paya Lebar, to Eunos and then Ubi. It was so kecoh I tell you. And it was FUN! I think it was the night of many dosa-s, cos we were mengumpating like crazy. Haha! I'm just looking forward to our next shopping spree together. Hehe.

Pictures would be uploaded soon after Mar decides to come online and send them to us. Lalalalalalala.

I'm still contemplating on whether to change my blog url or not. I covered some pro's and con's, and I'm thinking of a perfect url to replace the current one. Something on the extraordinary, just so others wouldn't trial and error and stumble across my blog, moreover hack to read it still.

p/s: Deela, please do not point at a poster and have that reaction again without any warning. Lol-lol.