You are not taking him away from me, you hear me. I fought through countless battles just to stay happy. I was miserable for far too long and I've finally managed to grab the one chance to smile and laugh like I mean it. And you are not ruining this for me. You have done enough to tear us apart, thank you very much. You will not have him. He will never be yours, because he belongs to someone else. Now stay away from our affairs, you are not invited at all. Bitch.
You don't have to act around me anymore, because you're simply too transparent, I can see through your stories which are coated with lies from the very beginning. He's with me, and wee are happy, and we're gonna be for a long time from now. Stop messing up our lives to get your share. You won't get any.
Now little girl. Get this in that cantankerous skull of yours. Because I swear, one more manipulative act from you, and I will literally drill the facts into your head.
I am not discussing this with anyone. So don't bother asking. I mean it. I am too pissed off because other people always take the people I love away from me, and I'm always helpless, watching it happen before my very eyes. Right at this moment, I wish you would just vapourise from this world. This world doesn't need liars and backstabbers like you.
Now get lost.