Results would be out in less than 10 minutes, and trust me, the fear of seeing an "F" grade for any of my modules has been haunting me for the last two weeks. I'm scared out of my wits, and when the page has finished loading and my results would be on screen, I can't even begin on what would my first reaction be. While typing this out, I can feel my heart pumping real hard, I'm about to vomit it out any time soon.
I can't think of anything to blog about at the top of my head. The only thing I can think of now is my results. Omg I'm so scared. So so scared. Shiiiiitttttttt la. I'm so afraid that I think I could cry right now. ):
Oh my Allah, please let me pass all my modules, even if it meant getting a low gpa and scoring Ds for most of them. ):):):):):):