let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Inflicted pain. Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:16 PM
I'm still not feeling it. It's been close to a month now. What is going on with me? Why do I always push away the people who has been nothing but good towards me all along? Why does it keep running back to the old ones?

I found it a great challenge to press the send button after typing a 4-page text message. It shouldn't be that hard considering the supposedly comfortable zone we're in at this moment, should it?

There's just one problem -- the chemistry and invisible connection that was once there still exists.

I am such a bad person. I think bad things should happen to me. Sighs.