Pictures from Friday's meet up with Deela and Mar. The three of us agreed that we hated every picture we took that night.
I forgot what I wanted to type. Nevermind. It'll be only pictures tonight. I had great dinners with the family for two days straight. Except for the fact that the ferret and peacock was around. Nonetheless, we still managed to have a little bit of fun, and thunderous laughter. I forgot to take pictures, or bring a camera with me. I'm losing my interest in photography. I never should have joined the club. I should have just done it freelance, at least there'll always be the excitement and anticipation. But now, being tied down to doing photoshoots and edits for a who bulk of photos, hundreds of them, and having a deadline to have it completed and handed in. And with photoshop being a total bitch on me, I'm losing my mind.
I forgot what I love doing the most. I'm just looking forward to meeting those angels in 12 hours. That's all that's important to me at this moment of time.
Sweetdreams.
Oh. And
Happy 18th, Syamim. (: