let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
when great minds think alike! Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:10 AM
i went to my blog and there was a random post from princess weirdo. so here is one not-so-random post for you. and hey, i posted this post at the same time as yours! AWESOME!!!

holy kukufart! less than five days away i am going to turn 18! is is for real.? so cool. and then jannah has to call me abang till her birthday comes. that will be so great to hear. pity your birthday is always the last huh. dont be sad aites, i will get a birthday present for you okay. something that i know you want so bad whenever i use it, i think. and maybe something that you say i wouldnt dare to give. muahahahahahahaha.


anyways, do not forget your promise to me. my beloved lappy is dying soon.

that is all. no p/s p/s here. i miss you sia. okay, that is like a thousand times i said that. see you soon!

cheers.